1000, 2500, 5000, 10000, 20000, 63000
R2357,00 – R67383,00
- Has a Creamy white colour and a mild to strong flavour.
- It takes less than 7 months to reach maturity.
- It is bigger in size and weighs more than the Egyptian varieties.
- Is flavoursome, easy to peel and makes it a sought-after product in supermarkets.
- Less but more fleshy and substantial cloves.
- It reaches higher prices on the market because of its appeal to the eye and because it is heavier than the traditional Garlic varieties.
- Part of the hard-neck family. Spanish Garlic Seed has a potential yield of >9 tons per hectare.